Measures to be taken before your visit
- We work in time blocks of 30 minutes and only allow a maximum of 50 visitors per time block.
- Prefarably book your ticket online.
- Would you like more information during your visit? You can download the audio guide, the visitor’s guide and the audio play on your smartphone or tablet.
Measures to be taken during your visit
- Respect the time of arrivel stated on your ticket. Visitors spend an average of 90 minutes at the house, but you can set your own pace.
- Observe social-distancing rules and keep an adequate distance between yourself, museum staff and other visitors.
- The museum shop is open, you can only pay electronically. Cash money will not be accepted.
Read about the measures implemented by the City of Antwerp to impede the coronavirus from spreading here.