The reading room is available by appointment. We can help you with an urgent question by providing (a limited number of) scans, if this is possible. Make your request and provide us with as much detail as possible by sending an email to email@example.com.
We need the following information to process your question:
- If you would like a consultation from one of our works, please consult the catalogue and provide complete bibliographic information. You can find this through our online catalogues.
- Your reader’s card number (if you already have one)
- Your first name and surname
- The research domain: archive / early publications / prints and drawings / typography / historical house
- Reason: student / professional / personal / commercial
- Your question in detail: state why it is important for you to consult these pages from this publication.
We will review your request and contact you for specific agreements and timing.
You can consult digitised works via our online catalogues.
To the online collections
Do you have a short question? Ask our reading room staff: tel. + 32 3 221 14 56 of firstname.lastname@example.org