Get rid of that dull museum atmosphere! An enthusiastic guide shares personal stories with you. You will discuss everything you see and experience in the museum together. The coolest stories are captured on photos and social media. The pace is high so you don't get bored. You discover the museum with all your senses. The stories of the guide bring the characters of the museum to life.
During the tour you visit the entire museum, but you decide, together with the guide, where you will stop for story and action. Your ticket is valid all day.
What to expect?
- The ideal tour for pupils who don't like to visit a museum.
- A guided visit with a lot of humor, selfies, stories.
- This tour is always different, because every group and all guides are different.
- for pupils from 12 to 18 years old
- maximum 15 people per guide
- duration: maximum 90 minutes
- price for the guide: €95 (administration fee included)
- Access to the museum is free for school groups. Order your free entrance tickets in advance.