Active, fun, educational guided tours... Creative workshops on books and printing... Activities for people of all ages... it's up to you.
If we don’t yet have a suitable programme for you, we will be happy to get together with you to work one out that’s tailored to your needs. We also welcome visitors with a mental or physical disability.
- Book project with the local retirement home and a class
- Guided tour for people with early dementia
- A private view of some prints or precious books
- Guided tour for families
- Guided tour for the blind and partially sighted with supportive tactile material and texts in Braille.
- An extra long tour of acid etching or bookbinding
- Guided tour by a curator
- Special education program
You may guide your own group for free through the Museum. (groups & schools)
What to expect?
- a visit tailored to your group
- you enjoy the beautiful patrician house and the authentic workshops of a 16th-century printing house
- a unique museum visit
Please contact the museum's public service for your Measure Made programme. Mail to email@example.com or call +32 (0)3 221 14 89.