Say YES to the museum on this discovery tour. The house of Plantin, the family and friends, letters and prints, Plantin in the world, ... You determine the visit, tailored to the children.
Divide your class into two groups and take it in turns to do the guided tour and a workshop.
During the workshop you will visit the ground floor. Your ticket is valid all day long to visit the rest of the museum.
What to expect?
- interactive tour through the museum
- you discover the fascinating life and work of Christophe Plantin and his family
- this visit is an exciting museum experience thanks to the small tasks
- guided tour for pupils from 6 to 12 years old
- maximum 15 people per guide
- duration: maximum 90 minutes
- price for the guide: €95 (administration fee included)
- Access to the museum is free for school groups. Order your free entrance tickets in advance.
Book your guide