Are you planning a visit with your school? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the date and time of your visit
- name of the school
- age of pupils
- number of participants
When you arrive at the Museum, you should hand in the school form. We obtain a lot of statistical information from this form. Please fill in as completely as possible.
Good to know
- A visit takes an average of one and a half hours.
- You may guide your own class through the Museum
- Groups may consist of up to 15 pupils per teacher. The average class group is divided into two groups for a guided tour.
- You may give your students assignments to perform in small groups. You should remain in the museum to function as a contact person. One teacher should be present per 15 students. The different assignments can be discussed by the class as a whole in one of the large rooms (rooms 2, 3, 7 or the courtyard)
- School groups (up to 26 years and Antwerp NT1, NT2 and integration groups) supervised by a teacher gain free admission.
- More information about opening times, charges, how to get to the Museum and accessibility
- There are group lockers available for groups