The etching technique originated in the 16th century as a new form of reproduction graphics. Contemporaries of Rubens such as Van Dyck and Rembrandt were real virtuosos of etching.
During the workshop you will work in a studio. Your ticket is valid all day long to visit the rest of the museum.
What to expect?
- you get to do it yourself
- you learn from an expert
- you understand how a book was made
- workshop for pupils from 8 to 25 years old and for adults
- maximum 12 people per workshop
- duration: maximum 90 minutes
- price for the guide: €100 (+ administration fee: €5 for schools, €25 for groups)
- you can purchase entrance tickets for the museum separately (ticket prices), access to the museum is free for school groups
Book your guide
Book your workshop via Experience Antwerp