In the oldest printing house in the world, you can't wait to get started yourself. You will discover how type was cast in Christophe Plantin’s time.
During the workshop you will work in a studio. Your ticket is valid all day long to visit the rest of the museum.
What to expect?
- you get to do it yourself
- you learn from an expert
- you understand how a book was made
- workshop for pupils from 8 to 25 years old and for adults
- maximum 12 people per workshop
- duration: maximum 90 minutes
- price for the guide: €100 (+ administration fee: €5 for schools, €25 for groups)
- you can purchase entrance tickets for the museum separately (ticket prices), access to the museum is free for school groups
Book your guide
Book your workshop online